|- Up to 1600 SFM speed capability.
- Much longer tool life at competition (Whisker) ceramics's speed range.
- Better wear resistance and notching resistance than competition (Whisker) ceramics.
- Superior surface finish vs. competition (Whisker) ceramics.
Hardness HRA: 95.5 / Bending Strength MPa: 1,800 / Thermal Conductivity W/m·K: 40
JX1/JX3 works exceptionally well on Inconel 718 and Inconel 625 as well as on the latest HRSA materials. JX1 can withstand small interruption and smooth scale, but JX3 will be the better option for applications where toughness is required, also, JX1 can provide a big difference in productivity, especially when running a 20" or bigger diameter part.
|- 10 to 15x speed capability vs. carbide
- Better wear resistance and notching resistance than CBNs
- Superior surface finish to Carbide or CBN
- Strong brazing technology
JP2 works very well on Inconel 718 and Inconel 625 and E02 edge -honing. JP2 has a larger corner-radius toughness, so use as large a radius as you can.